FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 81

new-rena:
that was enough and that's it... If such an ancient level is knocked out (top of the rectangle), the next support level is already lower (bottom of the rectangle)
I'm not fluent in technical analysis, what do you mean? Can you give me a hint if you are knowledgeable... I would appreciate it...

sterva:
There is no need to panic. The price at today's numbers even with a lame duck.
Yes a bounce in the pound is energetic we can hope for a good bounce or at least a correction

I have a question for collective intelligence. from where will the eu be salted?

Вадим Новопашин:
I have a question for the collective mind . where will the euur be salted from?
Why not ask a normal question? Like this: "At what level on the EURUSD will you open BUY (or SELL) positions?"

Вадим Новопашин:
I have a question to the collective mind. where will the eu be salted from?
first 1.0950 sell limit

Evgeniy Balchin:
I am not fluent in technical analysis, what do you mean? Please advise me if you are knowledgeable...I would appreciate it....

I'm not very good at it either. Look carefully at the screenshot - how such a rectangle is built. It's clear and not complicated.

The only thing you need is to be able to determine whether the level has been broken or not. I do not know this technique well, but if the support level is broken and the price returned to it and bounced back up, the level is considered to be fixed again (not broken through) and can be used as 100% support. If price has moved below the support level, then the next NEW support level will be the level based on the principle of tehanalysis, which I have described here.

new-rena:

I'm not very good at it either. Look carefully at the screenshot - how such a rectangle is built. It's clear and not complicated.

The only thing you need is to be able to determine whether the level has been broken or not. I am not very good at this technique, but if the support level is broken through and the price returned to it, it is considered to be retained (not broken through) and can be used as 100% support. If price has moved below the support level, then the next NEW support level will be the level built according to the principle I described here.

How does that work?

Evgeniy Balchin:
How does it work?
traders use it in manual trading, I don't, as automatic level detection has not yet worked for me.

Karputov Vladimir:

Oh shit, the topic was taken down, can you tell me, as an administrator, what have I done wrong there?)

new-rena:
traders use in manual trading, I don't, as automatic level detection has not yet worked for me.
For me such a decline in the pound was predictable as it was... I was just wondering, just for the sake of interest.
Reason: