EA that closes all open trades on profit and equity.

I am currently looking for a utility or EA that closes all the open positions when the equity of the account has made profit above the above the balance.

Example

EA automatically closes all orders on the account when it reaches amount of profit on the equity and restarts trading of the original EA that was trading.

Example 

balance = $1000

EA trades and the balance later stands on $1300 but the equity stands on $1150.

I do not want the EA to continue the trading.

The EA must close all open positions on the account and start over.

EA made $150 profit for session of trading

EA starts trading again with balance of $1150

EA trades and the balance later stands on $1450 but the equity stands on $1300.

I do not want the EA to continue the trading.

The EA must close all open positions on the account and start over.

EA made $150 profit for session of trading again. 

EA profit take 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).

Good luck. 

honest_knave:

thank you for your reply.

I have been looking at the market place and I could not find an EA I was looking for.

I have sent the details to a developer as well and waiting on a reply if he can develop such an EA for me.

I do hope someone on the forum does see the topic and maybe has an EA they know of or developer they can refer me to.  

Regards Franzel

I used to try a free EA Equity Close All from this link. It should work like your requirement.

Just open the second graph and running parallel with your EA.

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?29274-Close-All-order-EA-from-Equity-setting

Use Google and search for StereoTrader. It does it all and a hundred things more. 

kitichai:

I used to try a free EA Equity Close All from this link. It should work like your requirement.

Just open the second graph and running parallel with your EA.

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?29274-Close-All-order-EA-from-Equity-setting

Great, thnx. will have a look

Doerk Hilger:
Use Google and search for StereoTrader. It does it all and a hundred things more. 
Great, thnx. will have a look

How to program a new purchase order in place of another order

some brokers have EAs called ´trade terminals´

on the alarm manager you are able to set parameters such as - account balance, and equity as %, then select, close all. job done

Reason: