Account-wide money management?

Hi there,

I am looking for a way to manage my money, f.e. if the balance is at 70% I want all trades to close. So far I didn't find any setting for this in MT, I did find this setting for when I want to set a signal however. 

If there isn't such setting is there a tool available for this?

Thanks!

johanmichel:
Hi there,

I am looking for a way to manage my money, f.e. if the balance is at 70% I want all trades to close. So far I didn't find any setting for this in MT, I did find this setting for when I want to set a signal however. 

If there isn't such setting is there a tool available for this?

Thanks!

I'm guessing you want something that will close trades if the equity of your trades is less than 30% of your balance?  There is no default tool in MT4 that does this.  You can make an EA to do this, buy one from someone, or have someone else code it...or, just watch your equity and manually close trades. 

If this is the only functionality you're looking for, then I'm sure you can find something free in the market or codebase to do what you'd like. 

Thanks Christopher, however till now I can't find anything in the market which can do the job. So if anyone knows of such a tool, please let me know.

Reason: