Golden Rules For Stock Trading

• Divide your Risk Capital in 10 Equal Parts.
  • Trade ONLY in active & high Volume Stocks/ Futures. 
  • Come Prepared with a Trading Plan
  • Never Over Trade
  • Trade in 2 to 4 Stocks at a time with strict Stop Loss.
  • Sell Short as often as you go Long. 

• Don't Trade if you are not Clear

• Don't expect Profit on Every Trade
  • Withdraw portion of your profits.

Can you please keep one thread for such quotes (I think your texts were taken from some extermal sources, right?), or use this thread  Press review with links provided.

victor8290:
Why ?

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket" that's the golden rule. Never put your investments in one company, diversify your portfolio. If you don't have money start with penny stocks and start to know the market first with that. But try and find a legit broker for penny stocks as there are many out there. Also you can refer to many online sites to learn more about penny stocks. The more you study the market, the more you grow, that's the way to survive in the market.

Do not be greedy. 

Avoid Emotion 

Learning is the main point of stock trading. You should learn how to trade,how to overcome emotions and greed during trading. So do be over trade and greedy. You can learn more about how to trade stocks here in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZjRxBqyR_g

victor8290:
  • Trade ONLY in active & high Volume Stocks/ Futures. 
  • Come Prepared with a Trading Plan
  • Never Over Trade
  • Trade in 2 to 4 Stocks at a time with strict Stop Loss.
  • Sell Short as often as you go Long. 

• Don't Trade if you are not Clear

• Don't expect Profit on Every Trade
  • Withdraw portion of your profits.
Rigid rules, flexible expectations.

I think the main rule is to always keep to the plan and don't change it when you have an open trade. Emotion is hard to control, harder in case on incertain market as it's the case now.

Thanks for sharing :) 

After the market has moved for a substantial period of time, your stocks will become vulnerable to a sell off, which can happen so fast

I like to agree that you must really be prepared with a trading plan, this is what it takes. I also make sure that to have a better trade you really have a clear plans as well. Thanks for sharing this!

Reason: