Please Help me for coding an EA!

Hello Friends,

i'm a beginner for mql coding, i tried too much but i could'nt write an EA correctly that i thought, maybe somebody help me about this,

steps are as following;

1- EA will open 1 BUYSTOP and 1 SELLSTOP using highest and lowest of last 3 bars, OP_BUYSTOP at Highest[last 3 bars]+5 pips and OP_SELLSTOP at Lowest[last 3 bars]-5 pips ,Stoploss 5 pips, TP is none.

2- when 1 of 2 orders turn SELL or BUY trailing will follow to opened order with 5pips, and the other pending order will follow the opened order's trailing,

i mean, exp. there is OP_BUYSTOP and OP_SELLSTOP, OP_SELLSTOP becomes SELL ORDER and OP_BUYSTOP will go directly -5pips and start follow the SELL ORDER with 5pips if its going down, when sell order going down with Trailing OP_BUYSTOP will keep the distance 5pips, when SELL ORDER close with trailing,if go up OP_BUYSTOP will be BUY ORDER with Trailing and will open a new OP_SELLSTOP in this time again and follow to other as same before, will continue loop,

i dont know that i could clearly explain or not, if somebody help me thanks already.
Tolga

Tolga TANIS:
Hello Friends,

i'm a beginner for mql coding, i tried too much but i could'nt write an EA correctly that i thought, maybe somebody help me about this,

steps are as following;

1- EA will open 1 BUYSTOP and 1 SELLSTOP using highest and lowest of last 3 bars, OP_BUYSTOP at Highest[last 3 bars]+5 pips and OP_SELLSTOP at Lowest[last 3 bars]-5 pips ,Stoploss 5 pips, TP is none.

2- when 1 of 2 orders turn SELL or BUY trailing will follow to opened order with 5pips, and the other pending order will follow the opened order's trailing,

i mean, exp. there is OP_BUYSTOP and OP_SELLSTOP, OP_SELLSTOP becomes SELL ORDER and OP_BUYSTOP will go directly -5pips and start follow the SELL ORDER with 5pips if its going down, when sell order going down with Trailing OP_BUYSTOP will keep the distance 5pips, when SELL ORDER close with trailing,if go up OP_BUYSTOP will be BUY ORDER with Trailing and will open a new OP_SELLSTOP in this time again and follow to other as same before, will continue loop,

i dont know that i could clearly explain or not, if somebody help me thanks already.
Tolga

You could consider this section:

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Regards.

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

Tolga TANIS: t i could'nt write an EA correctly that i thought, maybe somebody help me about this,
learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you.
We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: