HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD ACCURATE DATA FOR BACK TEST

Hi, please am having issues downloading accurate data for a 1 or 2 year period on my meta trader history center,due to this inaccurate or incomplete data,am unable to carryout accurate backtest and optimization of my EA. please help me solve this. thanx

spanzy45:
Hi, please am having issues downloading accurate data for a 1 or 2 year period on my meta trader history center,due to this inaccurate or incomplete data,am unable to carryout accurate backtest and optimization of my EA. please help me solve this. thanx

There is no History Center for MT5,  if you mean MT4 then your question should be posed on the mql4 forum after you have first use Google and the mql4 forum search tool to search for an answer,  the topic of history data has been discussed many times.

And please do not SHOUT when your type a post title or content. 

MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

RaptorUK:

There is no History Center for MT5,  if you mean MT4 then your question should be posed on the mql4 forum after you have first use Google and the mql4 forum search tool to search for an answer,  the topic of history data has been discussed many times.

And please do not SHOUT when your type a post title or content. 

thanks for the clarification...but kindly note that am not shouting but just to draw a quick and valid response by making an attractive post.

spanzy45:
thanks for the clarification...but kindly note that am not shouting but just to draw a quick and valid response by making an attractive post.

ALL CAPITALS is regarded as SHOUTING . . .  it also makes it harder to read what you have written,  we usually read text in Sentence case and we get used to the shape of words,  using CAPITALS means we no longer can recognize the shape so it takes longer to read.  

So using ALL CAPITALS is counter productive . . .  

spanzy45:
I want to know it like you

ysu1987:
I want to know it like you
Please read my reply . . . 

I use MetaTrader server:

MetaQuotes-Demo

which serves with data for majors up to 10 years back. In backtest, most majors show 100 % tick quality. 

Reason: