Decoding Signal

Anyone tried to decode signal on how the enter and exit into your own EA?

Mimic them? 

You mean - Reverse Engineering?
I do not think it's possible with the signals.

Related to the indicators on the chart - yes, it is possible ... just an example: public BrainTrend system/indicators were coded using reversed engineering method from commercial BrainTrend (using just their images on their websites) and from AbleSys Asctrend. Of course, we (the people) got different indicators/system but it is similar from what they were posted on their websites by images.

But about the signals - I do not think so ... at least - MetaQuotes will prevent it in some way ... 

Sergey Golubev:

You mean - Reverse Engineering?
I do not think it;s possible with the signals.

Related to the indicators on the chart - yes, it is possible ... just an example: public BrainTrend system/indicators were coded using reversed engineering method from commercial BrainTrend (using just their images on their websites) and from AbleSys Asctrend. Of course, we (the people) got different indicators/system but it is similar from what they were posted on their websites by images.

But about the signals - I do not think so ... at least - MetaQuotes will prevent it in some way ... 

What I mean is you can visualize the signal entries and exit on the chart and study them and try to mimic them not 100% I would say but can try to get close to them.

Dua Yong Rew:
What I mean is you can visualize the signal entries and exit on the chart and study them and try to mimic them not 100% I would say but can try to get close to them.

try this code

Tipu Signal Plotter
Tipu Signal Plotter
  • votes: 4
  • Kaleem Haider
  • www.mql5.com
This is a simple indicator that plots Signal History on the chart.
Reason: