How Can I Fully Refresh the Indicator Lines when I open the MT4?

I noticed that when I open my MT4, and my indicator line is not accurate because I see it changing big after several minutes to form the right indicator lines.. Is this internet speed problem or MT4 bug?

To avoid waiting more than a minutes: I need to change the value of indicator to immediately see the correct form of my indicator. Is there any code to refresh the indicator line or to solve this problem?

Musngi:

I noticed that when I open my MT4, and my indicator line is not accurate because I see it changing big after several minutes to form the right indicator lines.. Is this internet speed problem or MT4 bug?

To avoid waiting more than a minutes: I need to change the value of indicator to immediately see the correct form of my indicator. Is there any code to refresh the indicator line or to solve this problem?

It's not Internet or MT4, it's the indicator code which need to be fixed.

Musngi: I see it changing big after several minutes to form the right indicator lines..
If it's changing, then it is a repainting indicator (using future values for past calculations) It's useless for trading. Fix it o it's not repainting.
Reason: