almost same as bollinger bands
Arthur Albano
Arthur Albano  

@Mladen Rakic,

I love you :)

Arthur Albano
Arthur Albano  

@Mladen Rakic,

Is there a way to include a reset at period separators as days or weeks or even at specific time, or market open hour?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Arthur Albano:

@Mladen Rakic,

Is there a way to include a reset at period separators as days or weeks or even at specific time, or market open hour?

I am guessing that the VWAP that you are looking for looks something like this :

It is a different  indicator all together and it is not a public indicator though

GormTheOld
GormTheOld  
Mladen Rakic:

I am guessing that the VWAP that you are looking for looks something like this :

It is a different  indicator all together and it is not a public indicator though

Hello Mladen,

To be very specific; When you say "not a public indicator", does this mean that it is your own or someone elses private indicator or does someone sell it comercially?

Thanks,

GormTheOld

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
GormTheOld:

Hello Mladen,

To be very specific; When you say "not a public indicator", does this mean that it is your own or someone elses private indicator or does someone sell it comercially?

Thanks,

GormTheOld

That is indicator that I have made and it was not made public (not posted on any forum)

GormTheOld
GormTheOld  
Mladen Rakic:

That is indicator that I have made and it was not made public (not posted on any forum)

Thank you for your reply Mladen.

Have you concidered selling it?

To add comments, please log in or register