1. The growth should not be jumped up in the early months,later only small trades with small profits. Although these accounts have the big profit with low drawdown,but probably the jump up in the early months was the result of Hedging by using multiple accounts.
2. Don't choose the traders that using Martingale strategy without Hard SL.
3. The average profit pips per trade should bigger than 5, because the little slipage and delay could cause a big loss when using this kind of scalper strategy.
4. Don't choose the traders that often use the Stop and Limit orders, because the broker's platform could be different from each other, the slippage could eat your profit.
5. Better choose the active traders, the total trades bigger than 10 per months.
6. Better choose the real account with at least one year record, max drawdown below 20%, profit bigger than 50%.
Thanks, I think more of this kind of education needs to be posted in this forum.