Some advices for helping investors to find a good trader

I would like to share some advices to the copy investors here:

1. The growth should not be jumped up in the early months,later only small trades with small profits. Although these accounts have the big profit with low drawdown,but probably the jump up in the early months was the result of Hedging by using multiple accounts.

2. Don't choose the traders that using Martingale strategy without Hard SL.

3. The average profit pips per trade should bigger than 5, because the little slipage and delay could cause a big loss when using this kind of scalper strategy. 

4. Don't choose the traders that often use the Stop and Limit orders, because the broker's platform could be different from each other, the slippage could eat your profit. 

5. Better choose the active traders, the total trades bigger than 10 per months. 

6. Better choose the real account with at least one year record, max drawdown below 20%, profit bigger than 50%. 

7. Always use small investment to test first, invest big after you totally realize the strategy, max drawdown, trade duration time, profit factor.

Hello Lei Wang, it is funny how you wrote this article one day after me writing my post WHAT SHOULD INVESTORS DO/ASK THEMSELVES BEFORE CHOOSING TRADING SIGNALS . Anyway, as long as our intentions are good, there will never be enough of similar posts. Keep it up, good work! 

Thanks, I think more of this kind of education needs to be posted in this forum.

TradingStoic:
Hello Lei Wang, it is funny how you wrote this article one day after me writing my post WHAT SHOULD INVESTORS DO/ASK THEMSELVES BEFORE CHOOSING TRADING SIGNALS . Anyway, as long as our intentions are good, there will never be enough of similar posts. Keep it up, good work! 

Lei Wang:
Yes, I totally agree. Too many don't want to accept the fact that trading is not an ATM machine. I wrote another post on my page, maybe will help to somebody. GOOD TRADER - BAD TRADER
Reason: