EA Needed

Hi, I need an EA to place a trade when the price reaches a particular level for buy and sell. Example, if the price is now 1.9700 I would need to tell the ea to place an instant order if the price reaches or is 1.9723 for a buy and if price reaches 1.9690 for a sell. I must be able to type in the price in the inputs section of the ea. Any help appreciated

Why not set BuyStop or SellStop instead? This way you won't get a re-quote.

Anyways there you go.

I'm surprised noone made it yet.

Use BuyPrice to set price at which to enter. Same for SellPrice. 0 by default.

BuyShift-SellShift - How high from the actual price we can go and still open a trade? For example BuyPrice = 1.3552 and last price jumped from 1.3551 to 1.3553. In normal conditions an order won't be opened. But in this way order will be opened if BuyShift was at least 1. 3 by default.

TP = takeprofit. 1000 by def

SL = stoploss. 1000 by def

TS = trailing stop. 0 by def. 0 means don't use at all. Starts trailing as soon as we move high enough to move the SL, doesn't wait till we get into profits.

Type - 0 for opening market orders by Bid and Ask. 1 - for stop orders. (buystop)

MMformula - formula for MoneyManagement, see comments.

BasicLot - if MMformula = 0, we only use this value.

MMRiskFactor - if MMformula = 1, we use this value. 0.1 means 0.1 of the balance.

LotPrecision -numbers after decimal for lots. I have 0.01 lots so its 2 by default.

Magic - magic number. Make sure its not the same as other experts

Orders are opened based on the day of year. So if your position lives for more than a year, in the same day of year as the day it was opened it will stop another position from being opened. I haven't seen that once though.

It won't report if there are any errors, so be careful. It won't retry opening orders if you get a re-quote. I don't use those things.

It will try to open order if there is no such order opened.

Oh and if you use it for different currencies, change magic number.

I'm surprised noone helped you yet...

Files:

Shinigami:
Anyways there you go.

I'm surprised noone made it yet.

Use BuyPrice to set price at which to enter. Same for SellPrice. 0 by default.

BuyShift-SellShift - How high from the actual price we can go and still open a trade? For example BuyPrice = 1.3552 and last price jumped from 1.3551 to 1.3553. In normal conditions an order won't be opened. But in this way order will be opened if BuyShift was at least 1. 3 by default.

TP = takeprofit. 1000 by def

SL = stoploss. 1000 by def

TS = trailing stop. 0 by def. 0 means don't use at all. Starts trailing as soon as we move high enough to move the SL, doesn't wait till we get into profits.

Type - 0 for opening market orders by Bid and Ask. 1 - for stop orders. (buystop)

MMformula - formula for MoneyManagement, see comments.

BasicLot - if MMformula = 0, we only use this value.

MMRiskFactor - if MMformula = 1, we use this value. 0.1 means 0.1 of the balance.

LotPrecision -numbers after decimal for lots. I have 0.01 lots so its 2 by default.

Magic - magic number. Make sure its not the same as other experts

Orders are opened based on the day of year. So if your position lives for more than a year, in the same day of year as the day it was opened it will stop another position from being opened. I haven't seen that once though.

It won't report if there are any errors, so be careful. It won't retry opening orders if you get a re-quote. I don't use those things.

It will try to open order if there is no such order opened.

Oh and if you use it for different currencies, change magic number.

I'm surprised noone helped you yet...

do u have EA base on FX chaos?i search everywhere but can't find it

arecent:
do u have EA base on FX chaos?i search everywhere but can't find it

It's ALL chaos my friend

wolfe:
It's ALL chaos my friend

do u have FX chaos EA?

I don't have it. I make my own EAs.

Hi Shinigami, Thank you so much for the EA. It is truly appreciated. The reason I cannot use Buy/Sell Stop is because with my broker the price needs to be a minimum of 10pips away and sometimes I'm already within that range.

Thanks once again

Hi Shinigami

I just tried ot the ea. I set a Buyprice at 2.0186 and a Sellprice at 2.0177. The EA opened a BUY and a SELL order at 2.0186. It was only meant to open the Buy. Could u please have a look at this. Many thanks

This does not work at all for me, no market or stop orders.

project for school - ea needed for school

Hi,

My name is Alex. I am doing a project for my class relating to the forex market, specifically mt4 programming. I don't understand the language and would like to ask someone to create a very simple ea for me. I need the following:

I need to be able to control the following:

lot size

slippage

limit

stop loss

max orders

time frame

I need the program to buy/sell (randomly) - with a hedging feature so that a second order that is opposite of the first does not close the first order. Orders must be closed by either stop loss or take profit.

i appreciate your help. thank you,

Alex

Reason: