Duplicate Orders

Have my own EA which I have running on the Major charts including the USDJPY.  

My EA creates a log file which writes loads of data but I can't fathom out why every time a USDJPY order is initiated I appear to get 2 orders generated (with same S/L & T/P and consecutive TICKET numbers).

The scenario does not happen on any of the other charts (It is the same EA on all charts).

The experts TAB shows context free and new order TWICE

My EA code checks the Context is Free and writes to my log "Trade Allowed" - but I only get one log entry.

Really weird just wondering whether anyone has anything similar happen which may help figure out how to resolve the problem 

There are no mind readers here, we can't see your broken code.

WHRoeder:
There are no mind readers here, we can't see your broken code.
Apologies just asking a question if anyone seen something similar that may help me locate.  At the moment the code is extensive and I am trying to narrow the area down if I can

Looks like you also run the EA on USDJPY on another MT4 installation with the same account number.

Maybe your development environment?

eddie:

Looks like you also run the EA on USDJPY on another MT4 installation with the same account number.

Maybe your development environment?

Thanks for the suggestion - yes solved the problem.  

Missed the obvious and looking for something much more difficult

Hi @Peter Williams , I understand it;s been some time you posted this thread. Your accidental invention is exactly what I'm looking for. i.e. I;d like to open multiple (3) orders at the same time when I open a new order in my same MT4 instance. Would you please share the EA if you still have it and OK to share? regards, Ven.