Encrypting my very good EA

Hi there...

So, I developed a very good EA (IMHO), comprised of 5 algos, back tested it for 14 years (using tickstory, even though my algos are not day-trading), run it on a live account for the last year... I like the results.

Anyway, I'm finding some investors and will need to open a joint account with them. How do I protect mt ex4 file? I've read in different forums and that seems to be a problem. The DLL method isn't that great and these ex4 encryption programs aren't working either, based on what I read.

Enlighten me pls... is there a solution (and pls don't tell me to sell it because I don't want to...)

TX 

Since February 3, 2014 (Build 600) Can't be decompiled.
New EX4/EX5 files are provided with a serious and completely revised protection.
Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway - MQL4 forum
Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. - MQL4 forum

Whats your problem?

Open the joint account and run the EA on your computer.

You only have to protect your computer. Your investors only have access to the account with the executed orders.

adibi83:

Enlighten me pls... is there a solution (and pls don't tell me to sell it because I don't want to...)

MQL5 Cloud Protector - An an online service by Metaquotes that provides advanced protection for MQL-programs

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/mql5_cloud_protector

MQL5 Cloud Protector: Advanced protection for programs - Developing programs - MetaTrader 5
MQL5 Cloud Protector: Advanced protection for programs - Developing programs - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Executable files EX4/EX5 are reliably protected from decompilation. MQL5 Cloud Protector provides an advanced protection level for your applications. A similar method is used in the largest store of trading applications MetaTrader Market, where the EX4/EX5 product files submitted by sellers are additionally compiled to native code. The only...
Reason: