Searching for panel that shows me price associated to SL & TP (pip value calculator)

Hi all,

I use to put my pending orders using, of course, entry price and TP/SL. I would have also additional information, i.e., margin required or pip value in order to have clear idea of money associated to SL and TP. The preferred choice is have the opportunity to choose if set SL and TP by price and NON by price.

So I searching for a panel that allow me:

or

Set entry price

set TP and SL by price (and panel will show me amount of money associate to TP or SL)

or

Set entry price

set money to TP level (i.e. 80$) and let panel calculate correct pip value and prce level of TP

In addition, I would define amount of money and NOT lot size to invest.

Can someone help me to find such panel?

TIA

Francesco 

ciccciospice-:

I would have also additional information, i.e., margin required or pip value in order to have clear idea of money associated to SL and TP. The preferred choice is have the opportunity to choose if

So I searching for a panel that allow me:

• You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
    • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerlot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD)
    • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerlot
    • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
    • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
  1. 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard'
Reason: