trade copier

Hi, would it be difficult to create a trade copier software?

I've seen there are some programs available on the internet but I'd like to create one myself and I couldn't find any resource on that, like dedicated books, articles etc.

How can I get started? I mean what kind of knowledge do the people who create this kind of programs have? How can I get that knowledge too? I'm a programmer but I have no clue about it.

Thank you.

Luke

To you have at least the experience and knowledge of creating a basic standard Indicator and simply EA in MetaTrader?

If not, then first do that, because without that you will not be able to jump into such a complex project.

There will also be need for inter-process communications so your knowledge of using Win32 functions is also highly required.

FMIC:

To you have at least the experience and knowledge of creating a basic standard Indicator and simply EA in MetaTrader?

If not, then first do that, because without that you will not be able to jump into such a complex project.

There will also be need for inter-process communications so your knowledge of using Win32 functions is also highly required.

Hi, I can code an EA in MetaTrader, I coded a few by now, I don't know the Win32 functions part though.

Search for "quick channel" in this forum.
Reason: