What extra 'deposit currency' options should we have?

• 24% (16)
  • 9% (6)
  • 45% (30)
  • 11% (7)
  • 11% (7)
Total voters: 51

I'm not interested in any them

Copper, Tin, and perhaps rare earths like ytterbium?... (not too sure about the later ;-) )

INR

BitCoin - What is the base of this currency ? How it came out to be ? Its certainly a media-hyped internet-based marketed so-called currency, which got famous via online buzz.

Gold is the ultimate investment and hence, the choice of currency.

Like other currencies, there should be country-specific currencies as well. 

i will go for gold because it might not be losing mineral.

sphinxk:
i will go for gold because it might not be losing mineral.
How would you deposit Gold into your mql5 account ?

RaptorUK:
How do people buy Gold ingots?

RaptorUK:
Simon, if this is really an issue, a broker can have an account with comex gold warehouse, and basically his clients i.e. we the traders would at the onset purchase a certain quantity from him.

Paper Money still performs the best. Precious metals are not so precious as people usually believe. Hundreds Billions of Metric Tons hidden in banks do them valueless. It is not scarce at all. Gold is usable for nothing. At the end, if will come some extreme finacial collapse, your governments (Every single country in the world. Not just USA at this risk.) will nationalize and seize all your savings, gold, silver, bitcoins and whatever else will have any value at that future time. My personal opinion is that Bitcoin should be avoided. It is not a currency with intristic value. No real currency can volatile such hugely like bitcoin. Movement Difference between 1-month low and 1-month high of USD1,000 [difference in value in 1 month].... or movement from USD800 to USD1,200 and then back to USD800 movement within 1 day. For these reasons Bitcoin is unusable for practical purposes of exchange for goods and services. If I would have a bitcoin right now, I would like to immediately sell it in exchange for paper money. Movement of 10,000 % in a year is not currency-like behaviour. Although I understand why it is extremely tempting to join for bitcoins.

Reason: