MT4 Notification Error

Is anyone else experincing errors on push notifications? Last week they were working fine and sending notifications to my phone as expected. However, today, I realized in my journal (on my computer) that the send notifications are failing. Is this just an issue I'm having? Or is anyone else also experiencing this? I tried pinging the server and it doesn't return anything so I'm thinking this is a broader problem.

See my Screen Shot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfsc6hm9s1zlt4k/Screenshot%202015-11-23%2006.01.10.png?dl=0

-Brian 

I have it as well, even by testing the Notification from Options (through the test button)

I reached out to MetaTrader and she said something was wrong with my firewall connection. I disabled everything and still get the same issue. 

I tried to disable all functions but error notifications is still there. I also tried to customize SendNotification function, but again nothing happened. You should to contact support.

Regards,

Jon 

<Link Removed>

Moderator: Please do not post advertising links, any more and you will be banned 

Reason: