Push Notification Issue (No Solution on forum seach)

I have the push notification from my indicator doing OK few days ago but recently the message not send to me without reason!

I try to check my Meta ID and it is correct, and I do the 'TEST' button and the message delivered well to my mt4 android phone (instantly), however the message from indicator no more appear!?  

The setting are all the same, nothing I change.

Anyone know what happen? I seach around the forum I can't get solution! 

Anyone can help me please? 

I can receive push notification for Open and Closed of Orders but not from indicator. My email received the message from indicator very well but email is normally delay as my phone sync email every 5 minutes.

Previously I can receive push notification from indi but just out of sudden it stops working!? 

Who shall I look for?

Is there an error report in the experts log?

Is there an input to enable/disable notifications? If so is the input correct? 

GumRai:

Is there an error report in the experts log?

Is there an input to enable/disable notifications? If so is the input correct? 

Thanks GumRai for take care!

I check the Journal, the indi sent message successfully.

I already enable the notification, I mean I didn't change any setting as previously the indi work okay! 

Does your indicator check the result of SendNotification? Have you check GetLastError? 

Thank you alexvd for response.

I changed the 'Alert; to 'SendNotification', then the indi works again....however i can no more get pop up alert on desktop :(

How could I get boith alert popup on desktop and push notification to my android? 

Reason: