Event handling function not found!

Hello everyone,

Please I need somebody's help concerning this, I have tried everything i know but to no avail. After completing my EA and compiling, it displayed "Event handling function not found!" on line 1 and column 1, I checked everything about line 1 and column 1 but there is nothing to correct yet it kept on displaying the error message.

Does anyone know where I have missed it?

Your timely help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

It says you don't have any event handling functions in your code! 1/1 is irrelevant.

It is just using that point because it is the start of your program code.  Since there is no event handling within the entire program anywhere, there is no "spot" to mark, so it uses the first point actually within the program.

its happened with me and it turned out that hard disk is full because of many testing , to solve just delete MetaQuotes caches and logs inside tester and whener you see and  make some extra space in the hard drive , don't forget to keep getting backups because this will delete your codes 

Make sure your start function is an event 

OnStart() not start()

hqawasmi #:
its happened with me and it turned out that hard disk is full because of many testing , to solve just delete MetaQuotes caches and logs inside tester and whener you see and  make some extra space in the hard drive , don't forget to keep getting backups because this will delete your codes 
Yes, it was the same for me. Delete the files (Notepad) in the address below.
  ...\ MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\tester\logs
Reason: