ADD 4 SECONDS TO SERVER TIME OR MARKET WATCH TIME##################################################################################################################### - page 3

offline charts cant shift charts they are just multiplied

but yes in concepts we can tell answer is offline charts 

nightsuspect:

but yes in concepts we can tell answer is offline charts 

what answer are you looking for? price in the future? good luck. some sort info for entry or exit? i dont believe it will happen

nightsuspect:

Not correct. Take a look at any of the renko, tick etc charts.

For example, here are the bar open times of the last 10 bars on a tick chart: 

how we can do multiplier operation on charts how we cant do a small + operation on charts

You need to look through the offline chart builders and adapt them to fit your needs.

There is a good tutorial here which covers renko and tick offline chart builders. You will need to modify the code to suit your personal needs. 

nightsuspect:
how we can do multiplier operation on charts how we cant do a small + operation on charts

What is your main objective in all this?

Sometimes there may be more than one way to accomplish a goal, we only need to think outside of the box.

You have my interest in this so lets go with it.

4x_Gypsy:

yes you can redraw them,on offline charts.

then what would be the point in only adding 4secs?

If I am remembering and reading correctly, to match the chart timing from one broker to another.

I am guessing this because of this in the original post. "the result is if your ea works on a broker like ic market so it can work on hotforex because hotforex 1m bars will open and close 4 seconds sooner"

JD4:

If I am remembering and reading correctly, to match the chart timing from one broker to another.

I am guessing this because of this in the original post. "theresult is if your ea works on a broker like ic market so it can work onhotforex because hotforex 1m bars will open and close 4 seconds sooner"

What about the latency between the different brokers and the customers terminals? mine may be 5secs and your will 4secs. my understanding is that latency increases 1sec for every 1000 miles the terminal is away from the server. i am on the east coast of the us and my brokers server is in Europe, a distance of a minimum of 5000 miles,so a customers terminal in Europe will be about 1sec faster than mine.

4x_Gypsy:
What about the latency between the different brokers and the customers terminals? mine may be 5secs and your will 4secs. my understanding is that latency increases 1sec for every 1000 miles the terminal is away from the server. i am on the east coast of the us and my brokers server is in Europe, a distance of a minimum of 5000 miles,so a customers terminal in Europe will be about 1sec faster than mine.
I am not 100% sure on this.  As I said, I am guessing here.  I know people think that the internet is instantaneous (past how slow their computer is) but that is just not the case.  As you are pointing out, the further away physically one location is to another, the longer it takes for information to get from point A to point B.
Reason: