Request to all: Quick fix for small size mt4 Oanda platform

Hi everyone, I'm writing to see if anyone can help with how to increase the size of the below mt4 platform?

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 and am using Oanda Australia demo.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thankyou.  

MM_84:

Hi everyone, I'm writing to see if anyone can help with how to increase the size of the below mt4 platform?

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 and am using Oanda Australia demo.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thankyou.  

Try with other broker first to see if the problem persist or not.

Thanks for your reply. 

I've tried other brokers and same thing. Tried decreasing the pc resolution and still no luck..

I guess its an issue of the laptop or possibly the software as all other programs are running at normal readable size.  

What do you mean "increase the size" of the terminal? It's a program, it doesn't have a size. If you mean the GUI, drag a corner like every other windows program.

Thanks for your reply.

I mean the resolution. Windows and all other programs run ok, but MT4 is much too small. Any ideas?

Screenshot

Lower your windows resolution or text. Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display

Thanks again for your reply.

Ive tried reducing the resolution and text etc and restarting MT4. Windows resolution changes but not MT4 unfortunately.. 

It has been reported that the external manifest file fix also works with MT4 

honest_knave:

It has been reported that the external manifest file fix also works with MT4 

honest_knave you're a champion! The reports are correct. It works very well. I really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction - thankyou. 

No problem, you're most welcome

Unfortunately this is not the best solution. The resolution UHD or 4K is infinitely better than HD resolution to see the chart in MetaTrade 4. This solution using the .manifest file only makes the Metatrader 4 work in HD resolution. It would be like buying a Ferrari and exchange the motor of a common car to be able to walk into any road that requires lower speed. I am disappointed with MetaQuotes in solve this problem. Already sent an email to them but it seems they are not at all concerned with solving it. I would love that you used the Metatrader 4 on a 4K monitor to see the difference it brings to analyze a chart. You would never want to use a common monitor again.
Reason: