Download MetaTrader 5

No report on MT4 Terminal if EA disabled by server?

To add comments, please log in or register
Poh Chan Teo
Poh Chan Teo  
Hi,

I got a new mt4 trading account recently, I just place my EA as usual, my expert tab show ea initialized, chart windows show smiling face, everything loading as normal...

I found it strange for few days with no order, so I tested with an EA instantly place pending order and it's not working... so I check with my broker and finally found that my account was EA disabled..

I am not sure its a bugs on mt4 terminal?  I checked the report on log file, journal or expert tab, I don't find any report on orders was rejected or EA not allow or trade disabled etc..

Please advice how can I know if my broker disabled my EA and mt4 terminal will report to me?

Thanks

Regards,

Clement

whroeder1
whroeder1  
You know nothing because you didn't check your return codes and make and entry. Check your return codes (OrderSend) What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles
Poh Chan Teo
Poh Chan Teo  
WHRoeder:
You know nothing because you didn't check your return codes and make and entry. Check your return codes (OrderSend) What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

Thank you so much! I got it now..

To add comments, please log in or register