stdlib.mqh / stdlib.ex4

Hi

I got a new version of MT4 earlier today, and it has introduced a new error in and existing EA of mine, and that I haven't been able to fix, so I'd like to hear if you can help me.

The thing is that I have get error 'Cannot call 'stdlib.ex4::ErrorDescription', 'stdlib.ex4' is not loaded'

My version of MT4 is 4.00, build 765, and in options - expert advisors I do have the following marked:

- Allow automated trading

- Allow DLL imports

In my program, I do include<stdlib.mqh> (the actual code is #include <stdlib.mqh>).

Can you please advice?

Best regards,

GJ.

Try: Compile stdlib.mqh and restart again.

Thanks, gooly, that works ... :-)

You're very welcome, merry Christmas and a happy New Year :)

I bought the EA yesterday and successfully uploaded custom indicators but they were not compatible with meta-editor with errors as follows:  #include <stdlib.mqh>
#include <stderror.mqh> how can I correct the errors as I'm not a programmer ???

Files:

Marketslayer0.1:

I bought the EA yesterday and successfully uploaded custom indicators but they were not compatible with meta-editor with errors as follows:  #include <stdlib.mqh>
#include <stderror.mqh> how can I correct the errors as I'm not a programmer ???

That is an EA?

In any case those files are standard files coming with metatrader 4 - if it can not find them it is either they are deleted (not by metatrader) or the include path is wrong (it can not be seen on that image)

Reason: