Signal History Date issue

Hi,

i was coding a History CSV Analyser for here offered Signals. I found following issue which might cause possible problem :

First screenshoot:

History Problem 

Explanation:

Exit Date is earlier than Entry Date. I personally thing the Date should be next day (probably) but the stamp is from first day. See Entry and Exit DateTime of Red marked lines. I have done this screenshoot from Signal 38138

Best regards

Fx1 Inc 

With the information you gave I assume an error in the code that has produced your screen shot..

This screenshoot is from mql4.com

mql4.com => Start.-Tester? May be you have a problem in our quotes?

gooly: please navigate to https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/38138#!tab=history and find marked dates and see yourself. This screenshoot is from a signal history live to see. This is not the only one, i have seen several other. Seems there is either a display bug or huge problem in backend. I can find other if required.

I followed your link. In this case I think there was a problem of the broker.

To me it looks like the the time-display was switched from 24:00:00 to 12:00:00 pm and 12:00:00 am without displaying am and pm (mt4 can't do that) and then it was changed again - you should ask the broker GCG-Main or the author.

gooly, i suppose its a problem which involves metaquotes. This signal isnt the only one which has same issue, i have seen at least 2 other while i have looked only 6 of them. Entry & Exit Date is very important in csv to calculate various parameters. We cannot expect from end-clients to understand such problems or ask them to contact broker. I think metaquotes has to uniform such things.. I just want to report this to metaquotes, so they can evaluate and fix it.

Why don't contact the author first? May be he knows better?

I have reported it to help metaquotes fix problems. I think rest is their issue.

This issue has been submitted to ServiceDesk, additional proof is attached.Thanks for listening. Other examples
Reason: