Download MetaTrader 5

Signal History Date issue

To add comments, please log in or register
Taskin Osman
Taskin Osman  

Hi,

i was coding a History CSV Analyser for here offered Signals. I found following issue which might cause possible problem :

First screenshoot:

History Problem 

Explanation:

Exit Date is earlier than Entry Date. I personally thing the Date should be next day (probably) but the stamp is from first day. See Entry and Exit DateTime of Red marked lines. I have done this screenshoot from Signal 38138

Best regards

Fx1 Inc 

Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
With the information you gave I assume an error in the code that has produced your screen shot..
Taskin Osman
Taskin Osman  
This screenshoot is from mql4.com
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
mql4.com => Start.-Tester? May be you have a problem in our quotes?
Taskin Osman
Taskin Osman  
gooly: please navigate to https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/38138#!tab=history and find marked dates and see yourself. This screenshoot is from a signal history live to see. This is not the only one, i have seen several other. Seems there is either a display bug or huge problem in backend. I can find other if required.
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  

I followed your link. In this case I think there was a problem of the broker.

To me it looks like the the time-display was switched from 24:00:00 to 12:00:00 pm and 12:00:00 am without displaying am and pm (mt4 can't do that) and then it was changed again - you should ask the broker GCG-Main or the author.

Taskin Osman
Taskin Osman  
gooly, i suppose its a problem which involves metaquotes. This signal isnt the only one which has same issue, i have seen at least 2 other while i have looked only 6 of them. Entry & Exit Date is very important in csv to calculate various parameters. We cannot expect from end-clients to understand such problems or ask them to contact broker. I think metaquotes has to uniform such things.. I just want to report this to metaquotes, so they can evaluate and fix it.
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
Why don't contact the author first? May be he knows better?
Taskin Osman
Taskin Osman  
I have reported it to help metaquotes fix problems. I think rest is their issue.
Taskin Osman
Taskin Osman  
This issue has been submitted to ServiceDesk, additional proof is attached.Thanks for listening. Other examples
To add comments, please log in or register