MetaTrader stats on my website

Hi,

I have a Joomla website, and I would like to give the possibility to my members to display their MetaTrader statistics in their profile on my website.

I heard that there is no MetaTrader PHP API available, so is there any other way to proceed? I would like something very simple, similar to MyFxBook where the user just enters the account number, investor password, choose the broker and that's it, the MetaTrader account is then connected with the website account and statistics are displayed.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Use myfxbook

deysmacro:
Use myfxbook
Thank you, I am impressed by your answer. Anyone else has any suggestions?

No need to re-invent the wheel. Statictics are not "just displayed" it requires and application to crunch the numbers from the account and turn them into charts graphs and studies and then display them on a web page... Just have your users paste the code from a widget of myfxbook on the desired account and let it run.

Jimdandy:
No need to re-invent the wheel. Statictics are not "just displayed" it requires and application to crunch the numbers from the account and turn them into charts graphs and studies and then display them on a web page... Just have your users paste the code from a widget of myfxbook on the desired account and let it run.
Sarcasm happens when the person thinks I am just messing around.
Reason: