MetaTrader 4 Platform Update Build 710: Exposure, New Showcase of Signals and Manual Operations during Copy Trading New - page 5

tentrade001:

Alright, there is something totally fishy going on. Since this new update (and maybe earlier builds I just didn't try to use) the SymbolSet files (like Forex.set and Forexall.set) do not work.  When I go through the menu and select 'Sets'> and then the set that I want, nothing happens, the symbols don't appear. However it DOES allow you to 'Save As...', but when you try to use the file to bring up the symbols, nothing happens.

What has happened?

I relied heavily on those set files for storing symbols. 

@tentrade001

Same problem here. Since update to Build 711 symbolsets wont load, even deletion is not possible. I reported that error to my broker (JFD Brokers) who reproduce this error and will forward it to metaquotes.

I also heavily use symbolset to grade the market. 

razzaguhl:

@tentrade001

Same problem here. Since update to Build 711 symbolsets wont load, even deletion is not possible. I reported that error to my broker (JFD Brokers) who reproduce this error and will forward it to metaquotes.

I also heavily use symbolset to grade the market. 

Even if your broker forward problem to metaquotes, it is better to submit your own trouble ticket via mql5.com service desk.

4evermaat:
Even if your broker forward problem to metaquotes, it is better to submit your own trouble ticket via mql5.com service desk.
Thanks for the advice! I just submit a ticket.

To everyone, please install the build 735 available today it may fix all your problems. It should be available from your broker as the regular MT4 platform download.

sub:

To everyone, please install the build 735 available today it may fix all your problems. It should be available from your broker as the regular MT4 platform download.

Problem still exists: Cannot load or delete symbolsets. Thats really annoying.

I just experienced due to Windows' Tuesday-update and the system-restart: 1 Broker updated to 735 but a lot did not - still 670!

Could be that the broker-1 labled terminal is logged in at broker-2 ;)

Gooly

Reason: