MetaTrader 4 Does Not Working Properly On Window 8 64-Bit System

Hello,

I am using window 8 64-bit system unfortunately I cannot run metatrader 4 on my system. It keep crushing or hanging even I cannot place an order or resize window size etc. One more thing symbols have very small font size. Resolution does not fit on my system. Please kindly let me know how can I fix these issues.

Specification:
Machine: Sony Vaio SVF15A18CXB model
Ram: 12 GB
Processor: Core i7 @2.00 GHZ

I look forward to hear back from you.

P.S: I dont want to run MT 4 on virtualbox or any other virtual machine, please give me solution for this specification. I need to run my EA that's why I want to use this machine! 

P.P.S: I tried to run MT 4 on compatibility mode, still doesn't solve issue!

Thanks.

I am using MT4 on W8 and W8.1 since release of W8 on 3 different computers. All works fine, i can just say you its working for sure. I assume you have some local incompatibility. Try to disable tools like Anti Virus, Firewalls and try again. Also try to run it as Administrator once to give it a try.

fx1.net:
I am using MT4 on W8 and W8.1 since release of W8 on 3 different computers. All works fine, i can just say you its working for sure. I assume you have some local incompatibility. Try to disable tools like Anti Virus, Firewalls and try again. Also try to run it as Administrator once to give it a try.
Hi thanks for advice, it sill laging or freezing sometime. Not working smoothly!
Reason: