Debugger is disabled - how to switch it on again?

Hi,

I am working on an indicator which I just had run in the debugger.

As this (due to a loop of loops of..) runs tooooo long I killed both the terminal and the editor.

Now after some changes I want to start the debugger again but the button to start the debugger is grey and disabled ??

I restarted again both the terminal and the editor and again the debugger-button is greyed.

Is the mt4 angry on me? What can I do to make it up with it?

Of course the indicator compiles with no error and there is no additional info in the journal tab?

Regards,

Gooly

I have today discovered my Mql4 "Debug" menu disabled it is now 02/05/2019 and I so far cannot discover how to turn it back on!

It worked fine yesterday and previously and the EA will compile. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

I did cause error 137 "Broker is Busy" yesterday and cant find out why without debug. Paul R. (electronsenseM5)

I've got this problem on an EA I am editing right now. 

The solution that worked for me:

I had saved the EA to my desktop, and that is when the debugger quit working.

When I saved it to the Experts folder, the debug menu became re-enabled. I had read in another thread that the EA must be in the correct directory for the debugger to work, and this solved the problem for me.

I think I found a fix. I just copied all the code etc. into a new project and it works fine now. maybe it is a bit of work but at least I can debug now.
Reason: