Search the Source Code from the Standard indicators Ichimoku Kinko Hyo in MT4 - page 2

I just want to know how to program the clouds with the filled colors as in the standard ichimoku indicator.

The custom ichimoku indicator does not do this (when the chart is fully zoomed) and you know it...

It would be fine to know which commands or library i must use. ;-) 

ld6824:
I do not understand why you always ask a question in return. I would like a solution for my specific problem. ;-) I want the existing Ichimoku indicator reprogram and use the clouds from the standard Ichimoku Indicator! But apparently wants Metatrader the code does not provide! Must really be top secret ...
Just trying to understand what you want. But if you don't like question, you probably need someone else to help you.

GumRai:

YOU know what you are asking for

Unfortunately, you are phrasing your question so that I, and angevoyeur, at least cannot understand what you are asking. 

Thank you I feel less alone.

By the way it's angevoyageur and not angevoyeur which is really not the same

Un ange et un voyageur n´est pas la meme chose que un voyageur et un ange...

Peut être ca marche en français . ;-)))

@angevoyageur

@GumRai

Are you programmer? 

Edit:

@Angevoyageur

Sorry, i do not saw your profile. You are programmer. Also i will retry to explain my issue.  

This screenshot is from standard indicator ichimoku. This indicator could not be changed in mql4 language...

You see the clouds fully zoomed. The clouds are filled with blue and brown colors. My question is, how i can program this filled clouds in MT4? In MT5 there are commands to fill colors between lines. Not in MT4! Correct? Which commands, library or dll i need to solve this problem?

This screenshot is from custom indicator ichimoku. This indicator could be changed in mql4 language...

You see the clouds fully zoomed. The clouds are hatched and not filled completly with blue and brown colors. And with the actual officiall code, it is not possible to fill completely the clouds. The second problem is that the vertical hatchs cross over the border lines (example brown cloud, vertical brown bar cross over the blue border line). This problem exit not in the first screenshot with the standard indicator.

Reason: