Search the Source Code from the Standard indicators Ichimoku Kinko Hyo in MT4

Hi there, 

I am looking for the source code from the standard Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (which unfortunately you can not edit or change) for MT4 (not the Ichimoku.mq4 in the Custom Indicators!). 

The background is as follows, that the standard indicator of the clouds, the surfaces completely fills at maximum line width and does not exceed the boundaries of Senkou Span A and B! If you do this with the Ichimoku.mq4 available from mql4.com, Senkou be exceeded chip A and B and displayed bar charts! ;-( ((

Who can help me please. I'm grateful for any help. ;-) 

Greetings ld6824

I can't see any difference between the 2 indicators, can you explain what you mean, maybe a screenshot ?

Standard Indicator Ichimoku Kinko Hyo

For the standard indicator, there are just 2 parameters for the clouds. It is not the same as the custom indicator! And the clouds are in a fine resolution! Look at the arrows as example.

Custom Indicator Ichimoku 

For the custom indicator, there are 4 parameters for the colors. 2 and 3 for SpanA and B are the beams 5 and 6, the lines for SpanA2 and B2. The beams intersect, the lines (see arrows). The clouds I would have completely filled with color. 

The source code for the default indicator uses a different programming. I think it is a DLL used. 

The solution for me would be either there is the original code to have. Or is there a solution to the Custom Indicator adapt. I need this because I want to change the Ichimoku indicator. For this I need the clouds in a fine resolution. With the standard Ichimoku, I can not perform my adjustments ...;-( ((

I would like the land filled up and only up to the border, not beyond for the Custom Indicator

ld6824:
I would like the land filled up and only up to the border, not beyond for the Custom Indicator. 
I can't see where the land is filled beyond the border ?

Look at my updated comments of the two screenshots please. ;-)

Note: In MT5, there are graphical commands that do not exist in MT4! Does anyone have reprogrammed the Ichimoku Indicator from MT5 in MT4 ? This would also help. ;-)

ld6824:
Look at my updated comments of the two screenshots please. ;-)

Ok I see what you mean. But I don't understand why you care about that. That changes nothing to the values given by the indicator and to trading.

I do not understand why you always ask a question in return. I would like a solution for my specific problem. ;-) I want the existing Ichimoku indicator reprogram and use the clouds from the standard Ichimoku Indicator! But apparently wants Metatrader the code does not provide! Must really be top secret ...

ld6824:
I do not understand why you always ask a question in return. I would like a solution for my specific problem. ;-) I want the existing Ichimoku indicator reprogram and use the clouds from the standard Ichimoku Indicator! But apparently wants Metatrader the code does not provide! Must really be top secret ...

YOU know what you are asking for

Unfortunately, you are phrasing your question so that I, and angevoyeur, at least cannot understand what you are asking. 

Reason: