Having problem inserting IBFX MACD traditional and other templates into my MT4 version 4 build 646.

Hi everyone...

I am having problem installing the IBFX MACD traditional indicator and other templates into my MT4.

Previous version, I would only need to copy and paste my files int the "indicator" folder located in the "expert" folder.

Current one has only "MQL4" folder which consist of a saperate "expert" and "indicator" folder.

I have tried pasting in both folders and restarting my platform but it just doesnt work

noting happen.

Can anyone out there please advise me on this issue? or perhaps any other ways for me to get the traditional MACD indicator with 2 EMA lines?

Thanks

Douglas

I read the article u posted but i seriously dont understand.

I hv tried pasting in every folder saparately but i am still not able to implement my indicators in the mt4.

perhaps u hv any suggestion for me to add the MACD traditional version in? the one with 2 EMA lines?

SDC:hi.... i see your picture. but how would that open data folder help me to insert my IBFX MACD in my MT4?

I hv tried pasting in every folder saparately but i am still not able to implement my indicators in the mt4.

perhaps u hv any suggestion for me to add the MACD traditional version in? the one with 2 EMA lines?

douglas_heng:

This forum is in English, but not all members are native English speakers. Please write in English.
"u" and "hv" are not English words.

douglas_heng:

Try this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149368

And please follow GumRai's advice about English.

thank you so much angevoyageur!

I just saved my day!

thank you!

Reason: