Can you help re MT4 external files dose not appear due to Windows administration thing?

Hi

I downloaded my FXCM on my Windows 7 & Windows 8. Then I added new external files such as indicators, templates & experts but when I open FXCM I can't find them inside the software. Although I can see them when I open the folder of FXCM i.e. I see the files laying there with their names as I copied them.

Now I have changed my settings of administration thing and make it to Low just to accept modification, yet nothing changed ....anyone can help ?

kind regards

Really i didnt understand anything from that link there ..it is like a Chinese for me.I just need a simple way of coping some files into indicators folder, templates and experts ...how can I do it and see it in the software and cancel this stupid thing called administrator ....nobody else is using my PC

Please Help

what operating system you using ? where is your (path) MT installed ? in what folder (path) in your indicator located

Windows 8.1

the path as follow : OS(C) - Program Files - FXCM MetaTrader4

Indicators are as follow : OS(C) - Program Files - FXCM MetaTrader4 - MQL4 - Indicators

Smae path for Experts

For templates :

OS(C) - Program Files - FXCM MetaTrader4 -Templates

Regards

tmourad: Really i didnt understand anything from that link there ..it is like a Chinese for me.I just need a simple way of coping some files into indicators folder, templates and experts
Then you should have read it again. What part of
"Open Data Folder" command has been added to File menu of the terminal for searching and opening the data folder.
is unclear?

tmourad:

Windows 8.1

the path as follow : OS(C) - Program Files - FXCM MetaTrader4

Indicators are as follow : OS(C) - Program Files - FXCM MetaTrader4 - MQL4 - Indicators

Smae path for Experts

For templates :

OS(C) - Program Files - FXCM MetaTrader4 -Templates

Regards

See if that helps https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149368
Reason: