CPU-usage - funny experience

I have installed mt4 b638 4 times each one for one of my kernels and each in its own folder.

At the moment all 4 are running. One with an EA waiting for the next day (no indicators used or applied), the other three are waiting for me for the next back tests, some charts are opened but no EAs nor any indicators are loaded, applied or running.

And right now at 22:30 the Windows Task-manager tells me the CPU-usage of all 4 terminals is practically 00. :)

But now all of a sudden it is 22:34 the CPU-usage jumps to 5-7 for half a minute and then falls back to 0 - ALL together at the same moment as if they were controlled by a single 'authority'.

Now again at 22:35 the CPU-usage falls back to 00 for all.

Again all 4 terminals with 0 CPU-usage .... (I am waiting)

And again exactly at 22:43:50 the CPU-usage of all 4 terminals jumps up to at the very same time

ad falls back to 00 again at the very same time at 22:45:11 - like soldiers walking in lock-step??

Any idea?

gooly:

I have installed mt4 b638 4 times each one for one of my kernels and each in its own folder.

At the moment all 4 are running. One with an EA waiting for the next day (no indicators used or applied), the other three are waiting for me for the next back tests, some charts are opened but no EAs nor any indicators are loaded, applied or running.

And right now at 22:30 the Windows Task-manager tells me the CPU-usage of all 4 terminals is practically 00. :)

But now all of a sudden it is 22:34 the CPU-usage jumps to 5-7 for half a minute and then falls back to 0 - ALL together at the same moment as if they were controlled by a single 'authority'.

And again exactly at 22:43:50 the CPU-usage of all 4 terminals jumps up to at the very same time

ad falls back to 00 again at the very same time at 22:45:11 - like soldiers walking in lock-step??

Any idea?

Don't lost your time.

gooly:

Any idea?

Forgot to ask you. Did you try to remove all charts from all terminals and see if there is any cpu usage jumping?

If you said that you did, then I have no more to say.

gooly:

I have installed mt4 b638

How? I cannot connect to the test server since some weeks.

Thanks.

szgy74:

How? I cannot connect to the test server since some weeks.

Thanks.

I gave up using MT4-server, I am connected to Hotforex-Demo

deysmacro:

Forgot to ask you. Did you try to remove all charts from all terminals and see if there is any cpu usage jumping?

If you said that you did, then I have no more to say.

There are some charts open - but no indicator or EA is applied to the chart(s)
Reason: