editor b912

Some 'builts ago' I was able to arrange and add icons to the top icon 'line' with New Open (folder) Save save All ... Start Terminal.

But now I can't find any more where and how I can add e.g. Undo and Redo.

I would expect either a menu upon right mouse click over that part of the editor or a tab within Tools -> Options..

Gooly

gooly:

Some 'builts ago' I was able to arrange and add icons to the top icon 'line' with New Open (folder) Save save All ... Start Terminal.

But now I can't find any more where and how I can add e.g. Undo and Redo.

I would expect either a menu upon right mouse click over that part of the editor or a tab within Tools -> Options..

Gooly

Right-click on the toolbar, then Customize and add buttons you want.

Is that what you ask for ?

yepp,

but if I click on the tool bar (where is nothing, between terminal and the search-window) I don't get any reaction nor a menu?

I dont either, I think its been like that for several previous builds.

gooly:

yepp,

but if I click on the tool bar (where is nothing, between terminal and the search-window) I don't get any reaction nor a menu?

Right-click on the toolbar. It's how it works.

That works on your metaeditor angevoyageur ? it does nothing on mine. It does nothing on the terminal toolbar either but the terminal has a customize toolbar option in the view menu.

angevoyageur:
Right-click on the toolbar. It's how it works.

if I would have ever done it I would make a youtube video for you - it doesn't work. :(

I can click right mouse I can click left mouse nothing at all

SDC:

That works on your metaeditor angevoyageur ? it does nothing on mine. It does nothing on the terminal toolbar either but the terminal has a customize toolbar option in the view menu.

Yes it works. ME 914.

gooly: but if I click on the tool bar (where is nothing, between terminal and the search-window) I don't get any reaction nor a menu?
Right click on the tool bar handle

The editor! It has no M1, M5, ...

Still if I click on the tool bar right beside all the default icons - nothing happens.

WHR Your picture is the terminal, we are talking about metaeditor, the toolbar doesnt have a handle like that.
Reason: