editor b912 - page 2

I posted to service desk about that and that strategy tester results table no longer facilitates double clicking on a trade result to highlight it in the chart

After I posted to the service desk I found how to do it, click exactly on one of the black divider lines, they must act like the handle WHR showed in the terminal toolbar

SDC:
After I posted to the service desk I found how to do it, click exactly on one of the black divider lines, they must act like the handle WHR showed in the terminal toolbar
I don't understand your issue, unless it's related to a specific build. You can normally right-click anywhere on the toolbar. Take the big one button : Compile. If you place your mouse on this button and right-click, nothing happens ?

well.....yes if I right click on one of the buttons !!

No one said anything about right clicking on the actual buttons !! I dont know why I didnt try that :)

... I just right clicked on empty spaces in the toolbar because that is how it is usualy done, and left it at that... lol

SDC:

well.....yes if I right click on one of the buttons !!

No one said anything about right clicking on the actual buttons !! I dont know why I didnt try that :)

... I just right clicked on empty spaces in the toolbar because that is how it is usualy done, and left it at that... lol

This is what I said from the start : Right-click on the toolbar.

It seems a sort of ideological barrier prevents to think of buttons as a part of the toolbar.

angevoyageur:

This is what I said from the start : Right-click on the toolbar.

It seems a sort of ideological barrier prevents to think of buttons as a part of the toolbar.

If I place my mouse above an icon and press the right-mouse-button I expect to change the properties of only this button - this is the Windows-principle!

If I place my mouse above a folder on my desktop and press the right-mouse-button I will get the option menu of that folder and not the desktop, the same with the icons even of mt4.

So it is NOT an idealogical barrier its just following the concept of the Windows-Desktop!

So to change the toolbar option I would never place my mouse above an icon of the toolbar!

Gooly

gooly:

If I place my mouse above an icon and press the right-mouse-button I expect to change the properties of only this button - this is the Windows-principle!

If I place my mouse above a folder on my desktop and press the right-mouse-button I will get the option menu of that folder and not the desktop, the same with the icons even of mt4.

So it is NOT an idealogical barrier its just following the concept of the Windows-Desktop!

So to change the toolbar option I would never place my mouse above an icon of the toolbar!

Gooly

It's simply not true : "the Windows principle". I am using Firefox, and guess what, when I right-click on a toolbar's button I get a Customize button too.

Anyway, even if it was true, you have to deal with how a software is actually working, not how you are thinking it should work.

angevoyageur:

It's simply not true : "the Windows principle". I am using Firefox, and guess what, when I right-click on a toolbar's button I get a Customize button too.

But even at Firefox - which I use too - if I click on the empty parts of the toolbar (right of help e.g.) the toolbar menu opens. And on some icons - depending on AddOns - their menu opens not necessarily the toolbar menu.

But you are right, now I know.

Gooly

Reason: