How can I enlarge the width of bar in chart?

As we know the computer monitor is getting bigger with more pixels on it. However each single pixel is getting smaller....I am having hard time reading candles in the chart. While I can zoom in the chart to make the candles become larger but the bar on each side of the candles remain the same size with only one pixel, which is rediculous! Could some one please tell me which file in the MT4 folder and how am I supose to make the modification. I have check out many files by using MetaEditor but I just got nothing. Could some one please help I would be really really really appriciate that!

May you mean this?

If the mouse is on the right side over the prices press the right mouse button and now move the mouse up and down.

gooly:

May you mean this?

If the mouse is on the right side over the prices press the right mouse button and now move the mouse up and down.

No...that only changes the scale, but not the width of the bar on the candlestick...T_T

Hmm?

But you know the Zoom-In and Zoom-Out option a) right mouse click over the chart or b) the within the option of the terminal both with the magnifier icon?

If so you have to change the computer screen resolution.

gooly:

Hmm?

But you know the Zoom-In and Zoom-Out option a) right mouse click over the chart or b) the within the option of the terminal both with the magnifier icon?

If so you have to change the computer screen resolution.

I know what you mean, the zoom in option only enlarge the candle but not the bars of the candles.  To reduce the resolution could help the problem but that does not make sense to have a big monitor...>.<

diunilumi:

Please don't answer inside the quote.

Thank you.

What do you mean with "the bars of the candles".

You can either choose to display bars (with open- and close-noses) or candles with their hi-lo wicks - but bars of candles?

May be you should post a picture (Ctrl+Alt-i) of what you see and some hints of what you expect.

angevoyageur:

Please don't answer inside the quote.

Thank you.      

I did answer inside the quote...because I COULD NOT be able to type outside the "quote"...      

If you could help me fix this too I would be Thank you as well..

gooly:

What do you mean with "the bars of the candles".

You can either choose to display bars (with open- and close-noses) or candles with their hi-lo wicks - but bars of candles?

May be you should post a picture (Ctrl+Alt-i) of what you see and some hints of what you expect.

It is simple as you say the hi-lo wicks of candles, which refers to the Bar Up and Bar Down in the PROPERTIES window of a chart. It is the width of wicks that I want to enlarge.

You can't thicken the wicks just use a color with higher contrast and put other in the background by properties => Common => Chart on Foreground.

You can't do more as far as I know except decrease your screen resolution.

gooly:

You can't thicken the wicks just use a color with higher contrast and put other in the background by properties => Common => Chart on Foreground.

You can't do more as far as I know except decrease your screen resolution.

yea.....thanks anyway...>.< 

Reason: