Feature Request - Provide total Points (or pips) - page 2

angevoyageur:

It's not true, there had been a lot of users requests approved and include in MT4/MT5. But of course not all, and seems not yours. That doesn't mean there is "no chance for user request", that only means your request is not approved.

Adding pips from different trades is simply meaningless in my opinion, though if you really want it, that can easily be coded with mql4/mql5.

maybe differences in trading style that determine whether a feature is useful or not.

I trade in many brokers, (more than 8 different brokers) and all orders made at the same time (switch between 1 terminal to other MT4 terminal).
To set TP-SL value, it's quite troublesome if I have to copy-paste every value in 'price' .... more efficient if simply enter the number 40 for TP and 50 for SL, than 0.7945 (for example)

Actually, my request were not something new.... It is old feature of Metatrader 5 (Stop Levels option --> in price/point),,,,,
I think it's pretty useful if MetaTrader 4 & MultiTerminal 4 have this feature too. (unfortunately, Multiterminal doesn't support MQL4 EA/script)

Reason: