EA's for Multiterminal

I seek direction with the following. 

Currently I use MT4 and Multiterminal. The combination make for a useful tool but could be improved with the ability to incorporate a variety of adjustable SL's and a TP when a trade is opened via Multiterminal. The SL's and TP would need to be in pips and have the ability to be altered to suit different markets and strategies i.e. change from say 50 to 30 pips. Trailing SL's and a SL to open/break even when a trade achieves a given profit are also required. Are there EA's available that can be placed on the sender and the receiver accounts to enable these processes? If not, can be they be developed?

When using a VPS, do all accounts operated via Multiterminal need to be on the VPS server or will the terminal work if one or more are on the VPS server and the other(s) are direct to the Broker? 

in case of MQL5 VPS for MT4 and MT5:

one trading account on Metatrader per one MQL5 VPS

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...
Reason: