"Invalid Account" in MT4.

Hi, I have a MT4 demo with pepperstone. And from this afternoon, MT4 hasnt been working for me. It says "Invalid Account" and so I create another account and get the same message.. I downloaded FXCM's MT4 and get the same issue.

Just wondered if anyone else was suffering the same, and if not, what can I do? Is there an MT4 link you can share which I can use so I can do my analysis? I use some custom indicators on MT4 which I cant get on other charting packages.. :(

Thank you.
Apex.

ApexPredator:
Hi, I have a MT4 demo with pepperstone. And from this afternoon, MT4 hasnt been working for me. It says "Invalid Account" and so I create another account and get the same message.. I downloaded FXCM's MT4 and get the same issue.

Just wondered if anyone else was suffering the same, and if not, what can I do? Is there an MT4 link you can share which I can use so I can do my analysis? I use some custom indicators on MT4 which I cant get on other charting packages.. :(

Thank you.
Apex.

Try Downloading mt4 from the bottom of the forum.

Enter || Search for the broker's server which you want to use.

Then create a demo with your desired broker.

Thank you, downloading MT4 from the banner at the top has indeed worked! Thank you!!!!!! :D

I had to play around with the settings, I also now know how to add my custom indicators.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

I have learnt not to be too dependent on MT4 for my trading.. Just in case something like this happens again.

Reason: