Hello. Is someone able to edit the code of this EA so it will attach to a chart in the new build 610 of mt4? I think this is a profitable EA. Will share my thoughts/settings

Hello. Is someone able to edit the code of this EA so it will attach to a chart in the new build 610 of mt4? I think this is a profitable EA. Will share my thoughts/settings
Files:
liquidex_v1.mq4  16 kb

bennay:

This code has no problem.

You can't see it in your MT4 navigator ?

angevoyageur:

This code has no problem.

You can't see it in your MT4 navigator ?

Yes it comes up in the navigator box, but when I click on it nothinng happenes nor can I drag it on to a chart. The Ea is showing blue too, not grey. Its strange! It works with the same broker on the older build of mt4. If you want to see for yourself...downlad the 'Pacific financial derivatives new zealand' (PFD-NZ in google) mt4 platform and see. Thanks for your reply!

bennay: Yes it comes up in the navigator box, but when I click on it nothinng happenes nor can I drag it on to a chart. The Ea is showing blue too, not grey. Its strange! It works with the same broker on the older build of mt4. If you want to see for yourself...downlad the 'Pacific financial derivatives new zealand' (PFD-NZ in google) mt4 platform and see. Thanks for your reply!

Are you able to use other EAs?

Example the default MACD_Sample.

bennay:

Yes it comes up in the navigator box, but when I click on it nothinng happenes nor can I drag it on to a chart. The Ea is showing blue too, not grey. Its strange! It works with the same broker on the older build of mt4. If you want to see for yourself...downlad the 'Pacific financial derivatives new zealand' (PFD-NZ in google) mt4 platform and see. Thanks for your reply!

Ok I check a little further (first time I only compile it). The problem is that the EA executable isn't recognize as an EA, and this caused by this line :

#property show_inputs

So, you only have to remove this line completely then recompile (F7) and your EA will be functional.

An other time when you report a problem, please post the log entries that you can found on Terminal window, Experts and Journal tab. The above error is reported as :

2014.02.16 18:57:54.487 'forum\liquidex_V1' is not expert and cannot be executed

angevoyageur:

Ok I check a little further (first time I only compile it). The problem is that the EA executable isn't recognize as an EA, and this caused by this line :

So, you only have to remove this line completely then recompile (F7) and your EA will be functional.

An other time when you report a problem, please post the log entries that you can found on Terminal window, Experts and Journal tab. The above error is reported as :

2014.02.16 18:57:54.487 'forum\liquidex_V1' is not expert and cannot be executed

Ok will do. Thankyou so much for your help! I will be testing this on a 1 min chart and it needs a very low spread...I am averaging .6 without commission on the eurusd. I am running default settings apart from Range change to 41 and Ma period to 100. Good luck!
Reason: