HELP!!!!

I cannot possibly read all these questions. I apologize if I am repeating anyone. I paid a developer in the jobs section to write an EA for me. It is mine. Why is it write protected????

Why am I unable to move the file to another computer??? Patricia

ask the developer

trade4now:

I cannot possibly read all these questions. I apologize if I am repeating anyone. I paid a developer in the jobs section to write an EA for me. It is mine. Why is it write protected????

Why am I unable to move the file to another computer??? Patricia

Perhaps you should contact the developer and ask . .

qjol:
ask the developer

This is only since the 600 update. Before that I moved it with no problem. MetaQuotes has put a restriction on MY EA!!!!

trade4now:

This is only since the 600 update. Before that I moved it with no problem. MetaQuotes has put a restriction on MY EA!!!!

You should have asked for the source code...

trade4now:

& stiil, u have 2 ask the developer or show the relevant code

gooly:

You should have asked for the source code...

I have the source code. I have also added indicators to the EA myself. I bought this EA in August. I have moved it between 3 computers with no problem. now it tells me it cannot be moved

because it is write protected. Something changed with the update. How do you contact Metaquotes. I have sent 3 notes to them with no response. How can they claim rights to my EA???

try right click ----> properties ---> remove read only

qjol:
try right click ----> properties ---> remove read only

read only was not checked. thank you for the thought.

trade4now:

How do you contact Metaquotes.

service desk

trade4now:

now it tells me it cannot be moved because it is write protected.

probably is the folder write protected

have you checked the new folder?

Menu -> File -> Open Data Folder

Reason: