Positions closed seconds after they are opened in Build 600. Please help.

Dear Modertor,

My EA worked fine with Build 509 and before. With Build 600 and Build 604 some opened positions will close immediately after they are open at a loss. The EA is preset to open positions only. Why this immediate closing? Please help.

1. Can you debug Build 600 and Build 604 so that they will not close my positions like that?

2. Before you debug Build 600 and Build 604, could you teach me to reverse my Build to 509 and stay with 509 until Build 600/604 are bug-free?

Thank you very much!

Jim

EAgreat:

Dear Modertor,

My EA worked fine with Build 509 and before. With Build 600 and Build 604 some opened positions will close immediately after they are open at a loss. The EA is preset to open positions only. Why this immediate closing? Please help.

1. Can you debug Build 600 and Build 604 so that they will not close my positions like that?

2. Before you debug Build 600 and Build 604, could you teach me to reverse my Build to 509 and stay with 509 until Build 600/604 are bug-free?

Thank you very much!

Jim

I would recommend trying to debug this on a demo instead of live account.

Moderators do-not have the ability to debug the platform itself.

For that, you can contact meta-Quotes following this process Link.

For help debugging your codes, you can attach them to the forum.

If you do-not feel comfortable doing that ... then just work with service-desk.

ubzen:

I would recommend trying to debug this on a demo instead of live account.

Moderators do-not have the ability to debug the platform itself.

For that, you can contact meta-Quotes following this process Link.

For help debugging your codes, you can attach them to the forum.

If you do-not feel comfortable doing that ... then just work with service-desk.

Thanks for your reply.

Your link leads me to mt5, but my EA is for mt4. Should I go to another link?

Thanks.

Jim

EAgreat:

Thanks for your reply.

Your link leads me to mt5, but my EA is for mt4. Should I go to another link?

Thanks.

Jim

The Service-Desk is through mql5.com only ... Sorry, forgot to mention that.

We've been asking for a mql4.com channel ... perhaps soon with these updates.

Hopefully.

ubzen:

Hopefully.

Thanks.

i encountered this too .

i think version 600 604 is not mature now, MQL.com release these version is to replace MT5 .

ubzen:

Hopefully.

It took some effort to get a MT4/mql4 option added to the Service Desk . . . I was originally told it would never happen . . . don't hold your breath waiting for this forum to get more facilities, the Subscription doesn't even work.

RaptorUK: It took some effort to get a MT4/mql4 option added to the Service Desk . . . I was originally told it would never happen . . . don't hold your breath waiting for this forum to get more facilities, the Subscription doesn't even work.

You mean they're not going to update this forum?

There are allot of little-facilities mql5.com can do which would be useful here. (i know you're aware of them)

I still like the layout of mql4.com over mql5.com but creating a bug-report through mql5.com for mql4+(new) still seems silly to me.

Hopefully they'll read my thread and re-consider.

ubzen:

There are allot of little-facilities mql5.com can do which would be useful here. (i know you're aware of them)

I still like the layout of mql4.com over mql5.com but creating a bug-report through mql5.com for mql4+(new) still seems silly to me.

As far as I know the plan for mql4.com site/forum are not well defined. I can be wrong.

ubzen:

I do not know . . . but I suspect not. How long do you think "old" mql4 code is going to be supported ?

RaptorUK: I do not know . . . but I suspect not. How long do you think "old" mql4 code is going to be supported ?
Not long. If anything gets abandoned, it'll probably be that first.

So yeah I get it. Newest language/platform mql4+ ... oldest html_facilities for the next 5-years.
Reason: