MT4 restart problem

Hello, I have a problem with MT4. I'm trading 28 expert advisors in the same time on the same one platform.

Everything was good since build 600.

The problem that I have is this: I attached 28 expert advisors with my settings to the chart. They started to analyze markets, setting internal variables, arrays and so on.

Now every time when I want to add new expert advisor I put the source code into data folder, go to editor, open MQL file and press compile.

And what happens is that all other expert advisors gets reinitialized. (even if they are not opened in editor)

It says :

expert uninit reason 2
expert: removed
expert loaded succesfully
expert initialized

This really bugs me because each time I want to add new EA I need to wait for all transactions to be closed because I'm using hidden stop loss that is controled by internal value that gets restarted at each init event.

Anybody had the same problem?

Kalenzo:

Hello, I have a problem with MT4. I'm trading 28 expert advisors in the same time on the same one platform.

Anybody had the same problem?

Hi Kalenzo

Can't say I've ever heard of that problem before and it certainly shouldn't be doing that. Please send to Service Desk as a bug report.

Have you ever thought of saving  some variables as globals? This way the EA would be able to pick up right where it left off once it is re-initialized.

Cheers

Reason: