Can't add custom indicators - page 2

Hello angevoyageur:

thanks 'banget' coz im now can add my new indic to my 'custom indicator'....it seems to need to reinstall my platform...

Guys, I have the same problem: the EA began generating this error: "invalid integer number as parameter 2 for 'iCustom' function". The EA seems to work correctly, but I am still scared by this error as it did not appear in the previous builds of the MT4 terminal. I use 3 custom indicators in the EA.

Walt6730:
Guys, I have the same problem: the EA began generating this error: "invalid integer number as parameter 2 for 'iCustom' function". The EA seems to work correctly, but I am still scared by this error as it did not appear in the previous builds of the MT4 terminal. I use 3 custom indicators in the EA.
Please post the code for the iCustom() calls and the origin of the variables used

RaptorUK:
Please post the code for the iCustom() calls and the origin of the variables used

Dear RaptorUK, thanks for the prompt reply: I solved the problem.

Walt6730:

Dear RaptorUK, thanks for the prompt reply: I solved the problem.
Glad to hear it, can you please share what the problem was, it may help another user who has a similar issue.

Hey guys Please help

every time i try use my 123 patterns v6 indicator it freezes my platform its since we updated to this new build

CraigPadwick:

Hey guys Please help

every time i try use my 123 patterns v6 indicator it freezes my platform its since we updated to this new build

Did you check the logs ?

2014.03.18 12:26:27.800 ZigZag EURJPY,M5: Backstep cannot be greater or equal to Depth

The issue is with ZigZag indicator.

By the way, this indicator is really poorly coded, I suggest you to ask the original author to improve it

#property copyright "Copyright © 2010 Robert Dee"
#property link      "www.forexfactory.com/robdee"

I'm a new user and having a difficult time getting these downloaded and working.  If I try to re-download, I get a message that says it's already there, but if I look in the data files off of the platform, they aren't there.  What now?

thanks

12821B:

I'm a new user and having a difficult time getting these downloaded and working.  If I try to re-download, I get a message that says it's already there, but if I look in the data files off of the platform, they aren't there.  What now?

thanks

What is not working ?

Any program published in the MQL4 library can be immediately started in the MetaTrader 4 terminal. Choose the program you like, and it will be downloaded and automatically compiled for you.

Open the Toolbox of the terminal, select the desired Expert Advisor or indicator in the Code Base tab and select "Download" in the right-click menu. The required mql4-program will be automatically downloaded and started on the current chart in your MetaTrader 4 terminal!

angevoyageur:
What is not working

I'm getting the error message:

"C:\Program Files\Tallinex Meta Trader 4\MQL4\Indicators\MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli_v1lines.mq4.Ink

You don’t have permission to save in this location.

Contact the administrator to obtain permission."

I don't know how to get in and fix this.
Reason: