Cursor causing local user-defined time to be displayed?

I use a broker in Europe whose MT4 server is based on GMT. Hence when I move the cursor, the GMT date/time is displayed at the bottom of my MT4 screens. Is it possible to have my local (Australian time) displayed as well as the GMT server time either on the bottom of my screen or better still in a small panel that moves and changes as I move the cursor about the screen? At present if I spot a change in trend direction that started many candles ago, by moving the cursor to the significant candle where the change occurred, I then see the GMT date/time the change occurred BUT I THEN HAVE TO MANUALLY CONVERT THAT TIME to Australian time to know when the change happened in my timeframe ... I would prefer the screen to tell me. For example, I am looking at the current AUDUSD m5 chart. I can see that a long bearish candle occurred at "2014.02.04 22:10". That's GMT time, but I would prefer to see it in my local Australian AEDT time (as well as GMT time). Any ideas? Cheers, dns098

offlinecharts only

qjol:
offlinecharts only

Thanks qjol, but that's not quite what I am looking for. With that solution, each time I wanted to see a local timestamp for a specific candle, I would have to perform a number of keystrokes to get to Offline charts. I am hoping to have an Indicator that I can update with the time difference in hours between my time and GMT (and change it a few times per year when daylight savings comes in/out of effect) which then displays my local time for any candle on the screen that I place the cursor over, not just for the most recent candle. Cheers, dns098

i have n idea

write a script & use WindowTimeOnDropped() + X hours

dns098:

Please don't answer inside the quote.
Reason: