MQL4 Horizontal Object (specific time)

Hello Guys

im using the below code to draw horizontal lines

ObjectCreate("حد بالا", OBJ_HLINE, 0, Time[0], TL_d, 0, 0);
 ObjectSet("حد بالا", OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES, OBJ_PERIOD_D1 | OBJ_PERIOD_H1);

it works fine and it draw line for whole chart, now i want to change it to draw it for specific time .... how can i make it ? i want to draw it for one week only, or one day only.

Thanks

mostafa:

Hello Guys

im using the below code to draw horizontal lines

it works fine and it draw line for whole chart, now i want to change it to draw it for specific time .... how can i make it ? i want to draw it for one week only, or one day only.

Thanks

Use a trend line instead . . . OBJ_TREND

RaptorUK:
Use a trend line instead . . . OBJ_TREND

Hi Simon

something like this?

ObjectCreate("حد بالا", OBJ_TREND, 0, TIME 1, TL_d, TIME 2, 0);

Imagine today is Sunday and i want to draw a line for coming week, what should i put int he Time 1 and Time 2?

mostafa:

Hi Simon

something like this?

Imagine today is Sunday and i want to draw a line for coming week, what should i put int he Time 1 and Time 2?

TimeCurrent() + (PERIOD_W1 * 60) maybe ? in a hurry, gotta run . . .

mostafa:

Hi Simon

something like this?

Time1 is same as iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_W1,0)

Time2 is 60*60*24*7 seconds more then time1

deVries:

Time1 is same as iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_W1,0)

Time2 is 60*60*24*7 seconds more then time1

Hi

when i put the parameter you mentioned, i can manage the end of HLine but i cannot fix the start of HLINE ( by analyzing the previous Week i want to put a HLINE for current week. do we have a parameter that show the start time/end time of a candle?

c

mostafa:

Hi

when i put the parameter you mentioned, i can manage the end of HLine but i cannot fix the start of HLINE ( by analyzing the previous Week i want to put a HLINE for current week. do we have a parameter that show the start time/end time of a candle?

c

There is no end time for a candle, only a start time.

As Raptor has already told you, use a trend line.

Although you have to input a time parameter when drawing a horizontal line, only the price is used and so the line will be the full width of your chart.

If you want your line to start and end at certain times, use OBJ_TREND

Hi

iTime(NULL,PERIOD_W1,0)

im using the above code for Time1 but its not working,

ObjectCreate("حد بالا", OBJ_TREND, 0,iTime(NULL,PERIOD_W1,0),TL, 60*60*24*7, TL);

60*60*24*7

is not a time, it is the amount of seconds in a week

iTime(NULL,PERIOD_W1,0) + (60*60*24*7)

might do what you want

Hello Guys

this one worked for me :) thank you all

Thank you GumRai, Simon, DevRies

but i think i should be careful about those weeks that has holidays i guess :)

ObjectCreate("حد بالا", OBJ_TREND,0,iTime(NULL,PERIOD_W1,q),TL,iTime(NULL,PERIOD_W1,q)+60*60*24*7,TL);
Reason: