Reg:Using a custom indicator in other custom indicator

I want to use my custom indicator in my other custom indicator using icustom function .I have searched regarding this but nothing find helpfull .Can anyone help me?

amarsinghbishen:
I want to use my custom indicator in my other custom indicator using icustom function .I have searched regarding this but nothing find helpfull .Can anyone help me?
Really ? you searched and didn't find the iCustom thread that has been lined to many times in this forum ? Detailed explanation of iCustom

RaptorUK:
Really ? you searched and didn't find the iCustom thread that has been lined to many times in this forum ? Detailed explanation of iCustom

Thanks for your response RaptorUK: .But I want to use icustom function in my custom indicator to use my another custom indicator not in a expert advisor.

amarsinghbishen:

Thanks for your response RaptorUK: .But I want to use icustom function in my custom indicator to use my another custom indicator not in a expert advisor.
And you assume there is a difference because of ?

Thanks again .Actually when I am using the icustom function, indicator is not created when attaching to the chart and if I am creating the same type of indicator in which icustom function is not used,indicator is created....

amarsinghbishen:

Thanks again .Actually when I am using the icustom function, indicator is not created when attaching to the chart and if I am creating the same type of indicator in which icustom function is not used,indicator is created....

Perhaps you could rephrase that . . . are you talking about the Indicator being shown on the chart ?

RaptorUK:
Perhaps you could rephrase that . . . are you talking about the Indicator being shown on the chart ?

Firstly thanks for the reply RaptorUK . Yeah actually I am creating an indicator which will shown on the chart but in the indicator's code it is using an other indicator's value using but when I am attaching it to the chart the value is printing in the above left corner but no indicator shown in the chart?I am attaching in the snapshot of the chart while attaching .Please guide if possibleIndicator attached to the chart

The expert message is 2147483467 which is EMPTY_VALUE, there's nothing in the buffer.

onewithzachy:

The expert message is 2147483467 which is EMPTY_VALUE, there's nothing in the buffer.

Thanks onewithzachy.I am revisiting my program and try to solve the issue.
Reason: