Two robots working together and a trouble.

Hello. I have a question. I have two robots and I want to make them working together in the same MT4 platform, but one of them work in EUR/GBP and the other one work on EUR/USD.

The problem is that the opened trade by one of them, is closing by the other EA, and both robots collide it between them all the time. One is the Growth Bot and the other is the Piptronic. Both use magic numbers What is happening? Somebody can help me? Thank you in advance.

Betowm

Betowm:
Hello. I have a question. I have two robots and I want to make them working together in the same MT4 platform, but one of them work in EUR/GBP and the other one work on EUR/USD.

The problem is that the opened trade by one of them, is closing by the other EA, and both robots collide it between them all the time. One is the Growth Bot and the other is the Piptronic. Both use magic numbers What is happening? Somebody can help me? Thank you in advance.

Betowm

give another magicnumber for each and/or re-code it to check also for the symbol (pair)

EADeveloper:

give another magicnumber for each and/or re-code it
EADeveloper:

give another magicnumber for each and/or re-code it to check also for the symbol (pair)

Thank you for answering me EADeveloper. I can change the numbers, but I don't know how to change the code to check also for the symbol, as you say. what have I to write to achive it? Thank you again and best regards . Betowm

> One is the Growth Bot and the other is the Piptronic

These are both commercial EA's, one or both has some 'leaky' code, where OrdersTotal is being checked without further validation

Address your problems to the respective tech support departments - dont post here!

-BB-

Interesting. Given they are commerical EAs, and the following statements:

- "Both use magic numbers", and

- "I can change the numbers, but I don't know how to change the code"

BarrowBoy:

> One is the Growth Bot and the other is the Piptronic

These are both commercial EA's, one or both has some 'leaky' code, where OrdersTotal is being checked without further validation

Address your problems to the respective tech support departments - dont post here!

-BB-

I did it and they replied that they only solve problems of their own robot and if it works well, don't address what might happen with other robots. They have me recommended to use only their robot without making them interact with another robot.

Meanwhile I solved the problem by using each EA in a separate MT4 platform, working together in the same account. It is not the ideal solution I wanted, but it works ...

Thank you anyway. Best regards :-)

They lie. If it isn't compatible with another EA it is also NOT compatible with manual trading. The EA is BROKEN. I'd send it back since they won't fix it. If that part is so bad, how many other problems are waiting?

Agreed with WHR.
Reason: