What kind of coding might be termed as violating metaquotes copyright? - page 2

deVries:

Are you sick ??? Looks like you are...

This is not the place to get consult from psychiater

About Ubzen I agree with him

Your question is too vague. Ask MetaQuotes.

happy newyear. happy live

Im not asking about my code nor something im coding but just a general question about the copyright because some time this year some broker extensions on mt4 were disabled for violation of mt4 copyright.

tonny:

Im not asking about my code nor something im coding but just a general question about the copyright because some time this year some broker extensions on mt4 were disabled for violation of mt4 copyright.

What is MetaTrader ?
How do we get MetaTrader ?

How is the broker getting MetaTrader ??

and why is he using MetaTrader ?

Who or what company made MetaTrader ?

Do you think any broker can freely change MetaTrader ??

Would you like it your broker is changing MetaTrader that he can use it how he wants ??

Do you have complaints about how your broker is using MetaTrader ??

If so then where do you think you have to go with your complaints ??

ASK MetaQuotes.

END TOPIC ???

deVries:

What is MetaTrader ?
How do we get MetaTrader ?

How is the broker getting MetaTrader ??

and why is he using MetaTrader ?

Who or what company made MetaTrader ?

Do you think any broker can freely change MetaTrader ??

Would you like it your broker is changing MetaTrader that he can use it how he wants ??

Do you have complaints about how your broker is using MetaTrader ??

If so then where do you think you have to go with your complaints ??

ASK MetaQuotes.

END TOPIC ???

This is straight forward i know but im asking here to know if its possible for a normal coder to violate copyright through EAs or indicators.

tonny:
This is straight forward i know but im asking here to know if its possible for a normal coder to violate copyright through EAs or indicators.

if it is possible then it is better you don't know. It is not a hacking site .....

deVries: if it is possible then it is better you don't know. It is not a hacking site .....
I agree. The brokers || coders || users have their license agreement ... let them read it. That has nothing to do with forum.mql4.com.

tonny: This is straight forward i know but im asking here to know if its possible for a normal coder to violate copyright through EAs or indicators
Of course it's possible. The charts are the broker's data. EA reads the charts, sends the data to a website and you publish the data. You've violated their "copyright through EAs or indicators"

WHRoeder:
Of course it's possible. The charts are the broker's data. EA reads the charts, sends the data to a website and you publish the data. You've violated their "copyright through EAs or indicators"

Atleast we have a sensible answer.

tonny:
Happy holidays. What kind of coding might be termed as violating metaquotes copyright?

Any kind of coding that violates what it says in the copyright licence included with a MetaQuotes product violates the copyright.

You got so much criticism for that question because the answer is so obvious it is pointless to ask.

It is like asking what kind of action violates the law, obviously any action that violates any law, violates the law.

SDC:

Any kind of coding that violates what it says in the copyright licence included with a MetaQuotes product violates the copyright.

You got so much criticism for that question because the answer is so obvious it is pointless to ask.

It is like asking what kind of action violates the law, obviously any action that violates any law, violates the law.

Copyright != EULA

gchrmt4:

Copyright != EULA

Correct
Reason: